Re: [LUG] Fwd: A powerful new way to speak out

One year ago today, the way we think about the Internet changed forever.

Not sure it did, tbh. Some of us, but the majority? Not really.Â

With today's publication by Vodafone of the wiretap requests - that might step up a little if caught by the wider media. ÂThe number of listening requests per day (1,400 in the UK for voda alone) is staggering, and at least my understanding of how a warrant is obtained must be completely wrong otherwise magistrates would be doing little else other than signing phone warrants blindly.

http://www.vodafone.com/content/dam/sustainability/2014/pdf/operating-responsibly/vodafone_law_enforcement_disclosure_report.pdf

I hope this whole privacy issue becomes an election issue - I really do.