Re: [LUG] website - why aren't we using the perfectly good domain we own?

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 10:14:27PM +0100, Tom Brough wrote:
>    If it where not for Paul,

Paul made me feel welcome on my first meeting for LUG. He, Gordon and
others have worked wonders promoting Linux in public and less public ways
and I have gladly picked their brains.

I read the posts, at times some of the comments bring a smile. At other
times, sadness

I think most of us agree that Linux offers a good solution and in most
circumstances is better than proprietary models. All of us however use
Linux differently: Paul is a massive contributor - as far I am concerned he
can use what he likes

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately