Re: [LUG] website - why aren't we using the perfectly good domain we own?

I would also like to thank Paul & Gordon for their hard work on maintaining this site and keeping it going for us.

What could be a possible idea (providing people have time and want to do it) is they could do a 'voluntary post' on the projects they have been getting up to. It could encourage more people to the LUG and also to events.

This is an IDEA  is it a good one or a bad one?

Regards

Dan S