Re: [LUG] website - why aren't we using the perfectly good domain we own?

On 04/06/14 14:57, Aaron Trevena wrote:
Hi All,

Is there any reason we can't use the perfectly good domain name
dcglug.org.uk for the lug website - much as I like my retro 90's
internet sometimes, having it as a subdomain of somebody's personal
hosting looks pretty lame these days :(

A.

Could a redirect/alias be set up on the current site to dcglug.org.uk and then we would have the flexibility to promote both? Once the full content is on dcglug.org.uk of course.

Julian