Re: [LUG] Guide to Linux ...

On 20/05/14 16:27, Simon Avery wrote:
Hello Neil,

An interesting read, and credit has to be given to anything featuring a Benny Hill screenshot.

My initial thought was "Jeez, he's going into a lot of background detail, that's going to turn a lot of people off" - then I thought a bit more and well, why not? Not every windows user is a drooling simpleton who wants dumbed-down bulletpoints.

The only drawback is it will age quite rapidly, but no good way to avoid that. Thanks for sharing.
<snip>
While I did read it tldr; applies - if would be easier to read if it was broken down into smaller documents and then ageing parts could be fixed asap
Tom te tom te tom