Re: [LUG] EU ruling on Google

On 18 May 2014 01:06, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've had death threats from someone who used the DMCA to help hide their
> criminal activity, we don't need, nor want, another rule that permits
> Joe Public to poke around with search results from Google.

a) Extremely unpleasant for you, and prima facie a criminal offence.
b) "We" is undefined, and "Joe Public" is missing from the final
clause: "search results *about Joe Public* from Google". I don't think
there's either analogy or relevance here.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63