Re: [LUG] EU ruling on Google

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 08:18:47AM +0100, Kevin Peat wrote:
> I agree with Jimmy Wales that it is ridiculous and impossible to
> implement even in this one specific case let alone as a general rule.

Here's an interesting piece by someone who is in favour of it:

http://countermeasures.trendmicro.eu/the-right-to-be-forgotten-is-not-censorship/

I'm still worried that this could open the door to some censorship, but
it's good to note that there's another side to the story: Search Engines
do collect, sort and reorganise a lot of personal data. That does invade
people's privacy.

Martijn.