Re: [LUG] Junk Mail

Comes and goes.  Mine is low actually at the moment.

It did hit a point where I took an active interest in reducing it by
adding to the troubles of those instigating it, and of course
increasing my efforts to persuade people not to host the spammers'
software of choice - Microsoft Windows.

Give Spamhaus a few pounds when you have a moment.

You might consider running graylisting - I have it but don't run it at
present - to reduce the compliance of the system.

Adrian Midgley   http://www.defoam.net/