Re: [LUG] RPi visual analysis.

On Sat, 2014-04-26 at 19:42 +0100, Tom wrote:
> On 26/04/14 19:29, Kevin Peat wrote:
>
> > On 26 April 2014 18:09:09 GMT+01:00, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> >         In the spirit of Jethro Tull it occurred to me that its time to bring
> >         back the horse plough:

> But they dont seem to have a hoe for weeding - cant do that with a big
> tractor.
> Tom te tom te tom
Pi Copter with a Pi camera and "facial recognition" or Weed fingerprint
recognition set up to run with Solar power over a defined acreage by gps
running un manned just like the robot lawnmower.

It'll do the job eventually just don't lay in the field and act like a
daisy.
Laser or gel touch to kill weed ....

Regards

Kevin Lucas