Re: [LUG] Gnome are broke

On Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:00:55 +0100, bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTY2Mjc
>
>Ha, that's just priceless... One of the few software projects in the
>world that would actually be better off if they just downed tools and
>stopped all work on ruining it (that's the only work that is done on
>Gnome these days: making it suck more and removing every single feature
>until the codebase it literally just a million lines of NOOP).

I have a feeling that these projects all saw MS totally ignoring what
their users wanted and going off in a tangent with Win8 and thought
they could do the same. Hopefully, with MS completely failing to pull
that off people will think twice in future and listen to their users.

Well, we can but hope!

Kevin