Re: [LUG] Scrap Metal - Friday

Hi Steve

As you are coming on friday I am happy to take some of the off your hands  if helps :)
On 03/04/14 15:07, Tremayne, Steve wrote:

2 – yes, 2! 3.5” Floppy Drives… I have been holding on to these “just in case” for waaay too long J
Would be useful we have an old server at the school which during the computer club the floppy disk drive got damaged (or the cable) so we can replace, that I have some floppy cables somewhere.

Failing that there was a project somewhere to play music using floppy drives,

1x 5.25” IDE DVD-R/RW (Pioneeer DVR-105): http://www.dvdwriters.co.uk/reviews/pioneer/dvr105p1.htm

Some 10/100Mb single port NICs:
1x Unknown NIC – uses a Realtek RTL8139C
1x Netgear FA311 Rev-D2

ADSL router with wifi – note these use WEP!
2x Draytek Vigor 2600We

Would be handy too please, mainly for the young people to play around with  as I am involved with at least 2 computer groups.

Thanks, and hope this is OK,

Paul