From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gordon Henderson
Sent: 03 April 2014 18:04
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] Scrap Metal

On Thu, 3 Apr 2014, Tremayne, Steve wrote:

> SCSI HDDs:
> Seagate ST39140LW (9GB)
> Seagate ST39173LW (9GB)

9GB eh?

/me Looks at a pile 8GB SD cards lying on desk which are probably (a) faster and (b)
need milliamps rather than fat amps to run...

Still - they have good magnets which are always fun, so I'd strip them, extract the
magnets then bin them.

I'd bin the rest too. I've recently binned slightly higher spec. stuff too because I
want to save people from the power bills that go with it...

I know... sad, but ...

Gordon