Re: [LUG] [Maybe OT] Plex Media Server

Its a miracle two replies in one day, my emails do arrive then, thanks Brad for
reliably informing me of the replies.
With so many emails from LUG its hard to see the wood through the trees. ;-)

mr meowski I have a few networking drives and bits indoors for various reasons, the
NAS you refer to is the Go-flex Seagate.
Its possible to SSH in and tinker with the linux under the hood.

All the apps were free and streaming is smooth. Thats why I never bothered with
Plex.

Regards

Matt