Re: [LUG] Fwd: Mail Delivery Failure

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 03:53:05PM +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I've had the error below a couple of times in the last week or so.
> Only on DCGLUG emails and I'm not relaying as I'm using
> Virginmedia's SMTP server on a Virginmedia cable connection, so I'm
> not sure why it thinks I /am/.  Any suggestions please?  Looking at
> the info in the secodn attachment, one of the Virginmedia servers
> has the word 'relay' in it. Could that be the problem?  It's never
> happened before, and it's not happening with /all/ GLUG mail either.
>
> Julian

Hi Julian,

I think I am to blame here. Or not me, personally, but some place I
have my mail sent to that seem to be messing things up - it is
managed by other people. I'm looking into that now - but have stopped
the sending of my mail to that place for the moment.

My sincere apologies for this. There's nothing wrong on your side.

Martijn.