Subject: Mail Delivery Failure
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:37:18 +0000
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is the mail delivery agent at messagelabs.com.

I was unable to deliver your message to the following addresses:

spamtes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reason: 550 Relaying denied (#5.7.1)

The message subject was: Re: Satnavs
The message date was: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:34:34 +0100
The message identifier was: 2E/1A-23211-B13CE335
The message reference was: server-3.tower-48.messagelabs.com!1396622106!4300013!1

Please do not reply to this email as it is sent from an unattended mailbox.
Please visit www.messagelabs.com/support for more details
about this error message and instructions to resolve this issue.