Re: [LUG] linux child protection

I'm glad I haven't got filters on my connection, I wouldn't be able to find how to get to Crapstone :-)

Rob

On 29 March 2014 08:02:15 GMT+00:00, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29/03/14 05:49, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:39:37 +0000
Julian Hall <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Julian,

can think of one whose name may fall foul of an over-eager parental
access control software.
Then there are the tales of architects offices not being able to use the
word 'erect' and its derivatives in their email.  People from Penistone
getting their emails blocked if they mention the town's name(1), and
where my missus worked (the CPS) many police interview transcripts got
blocked because of the language used by the interviewees.

(1)  So much so, they were considering changing the spelling to
Pennistone, allegedly.

Not forgetting holidays in Scunthorpe of course!
Tom te tom te tom