[LUG] Screen

Hi

Just looking at screen

http://www.darkcoding.net/strategy/gnu-screen-basics-quick-reference/

specifically this

  * *Split*:|Ctrl-a S|. That’s a capital s.
  * *Move between split windows*:|Ctrl-a <tab>|
  * *Unsplit*:|Ctrl-a Q|.

How am I meant to type ctrl -a S ?

do I do ctrl a then do ctrl - shift S as one set of keystrokes?

If I do ctrl a it flicks quickly between 2 of the screens I have up,
just running top and ls to test this,

I guess there is just something people who use this get used to doing,
or a knack to doing it.

thanks

Paul

web : http://www.zleap.net
twitter : @zleap14

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam,  8th March 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.