Re: [LUG] Screen

It's based on Emacs keystroke notation conventions. Read it thus:

Hold down control and simultaneously press and release a, then release
control, then hold down shift and simultaenously press and release s,
then release shift.

BTW I find Ctrl-z much more convenient for screen, since Ctrl-a is a
common Emacs and nano command (go to start of line), and I need a
"real" Ctrl-z pretty infrequently (it's now on Ctrl-z a). I also have
my login shell scripted such that it detects when I'm reconnecting
over ssh to a screen session from a terminal which is itself running a
(different host) screen session. The "inferior" screen session is then
reconfigured to use a different keystroke (Ctrl-j for the first level
of nesting, Ctrl-\ for the second).

Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63