Re: [LUG] installing wireless drivers on debian 7.4

On 02/03/14 21:32, bad apple wrote:
> On 02/03/14 21:18, Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> if I need to enable non free repositories how do I do this,  ?
>>
>> this is a very minimal install (which is what I want) I am going to install JUST
>> what I need,  gnome is the normal default gui system but its far too bloated, and
>> has too much of stuff I don't want or will never use, its easier to
>> start with minimal and build up.
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Paul
>>

> This might save you a bit of time:
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
>
> Find the netinst for your architecture to do your minimal install.
>
> Regards

Cool, thanks for that

Paul

web : http://www.zleap.net
twitter : @zleap14

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam,  8th March 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.