Re: [LUG] Error message in Ubunto

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:40:45 +0000
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Kevin,

>History is great for this

Up to a point, yes.  Trouble is, it's hard to do fuzzy searches of the
history, and if I can't remember enough to perform a regular search, I'm
still stymied.   :-(

By that I mean I can usually recall coming across the problem before,
but have no idea what the command was to enable me to search for the
correct solution in the history file.  As a result, I end up going back
to $FavouriteSearchEngine.  Again.

--
 Regards  _
Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out