Re: [LUG] Error message in Ubunto

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 15:39:47 +0000
Peter M Le Mare <plumpeace1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Peter,

>Thank you SO much for that. That horrible No Entry sign has gone and I

You're welcome, Peter.

A suggestion;  Keep a note of the commands, and what they do and why you
might need them, just in case this issue arises again.  In the past,
I've thought to myself "No need to make a note - I'll remember that."
Of course, I never can remember.

--
 Regards  _
Your father was a megalomaniac, you've got an insane brother