Re: [LUG] Openreach terminology

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 09:34:06 +0000, Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It appears that Bradworthy Exchange(wot I is connected to) will be FTTC
> enabled in Marsh this year. I take it that doesnt mean all cabinets will

> be enabled?
> Tom te tom te tom

I gather not, well at least not initially.

The Newton Abbot exchange was FTTC enabled I believe in early 2013 but
where I work (the head office anyway) we weren't able to get FTTC until
very recently (IIRC it was enabled in late December, and even then the date
had been put back a couple of times and was saying March 2014).

To give another example, in Teignmouth there are some FTTC cabs dotted
around but the cabinet my mum is on also isn't being enabled until
March.... okay scrap that, just checked, her cab has been enabled...

My dad can't though (also in Teignmouth) as he's on an exchange only line
(sods law he's about 60ft from the exchange).

Rob