Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting, 18th January

On 13/01/14 11:13, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
Hi Neil,

   Due to various reasons, by fortnightly weekend commitments have altered, so I'm
able to attend this time.

   I have also been given some more incentive as the inlaws are coming over on
Saturday, so yep, I'll be there!

   Just so I (and others?) know - do you lurk in a particular section of the pub?

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Look forward to meeting you. Don't know how well you know Holsworthy. The main car park is free after noon on a Saturday. The White Hart is very close to the car park.

We normally go to the upstairs room known as Upstairz. Don't blame me for that one. The pub is usually very quiet on a Saturday afternoon. Just ask at the bar for the Linux meeting and they will know what you mean.

See you Saturday,

Neil