From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Neil Winchurst
Sent: 12 January 2014 15:02
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting, 18th January

We did not meet last month, for obvious reasons. However the next meeting at
Holsworthy is due this coming Saturday, 18th January, at the White Hart at 2 pm as
usual.

I have heard that there have been some people asking about this meeting from
potential new visitors. It would be great to see some new faces.

Neil