Re: [LUG] flash - which distro

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014 23:22:14 +0000
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>Well, rebooting is guaranteed to fix it but seems like a bit of a blunt
>tool... to put it mildly. Wouldn't just killing or re-nicing the runaway
>process/processes be a better idea?

In the past, I tried killing runaway flash process, but it never seemed
to do the trick.  I never went as far as a reboot, just shutting down
the browser and restarting it is enough here.  Mind you, I never have
more than 8 tabs open at once.  50 - 100 just seems unnecessary to me.

I'll try the sandboxing feature you mentioned.

--
 Regards  _
Where will you be when the bodies burn?