Re: [LUG] New tablet computer

On 02/01/14 19:45, Tom wrote:
> There are 3 disadvantages to the iPad
> 3: There is a vast amount of really good free software that wont run on it.
> Tom te tom te tom

What, you mean like every other tablet out there that hasn't been rooted
or re-flashed by someone who knows what they're doing, and then set up a
chroot on it? Which in itself is a decidedly non-trivial operation.

Chief, we're talking about tablets here: if the lady in question wanted
a full GNU stack and the ability to apt-get install things we would be
talking about laptops, not tablets.

Do try and keep up :]

Cheers