[LUG] Torbay Pi jams

Hi, All

Just got the following confirmation from Susan at Torbay libraries with
regard to booking the Raspberry Pi jams for Torbay.  I have put the
information on the DCGLUG website in the Torbay PI jam Section.

http://dcglug.drogon.net/future-jams/

will get the info on the meetings page by the weekend.

15/02/14                Room 10, 11 & 12         - 12.30 - close
08/03/14                Room 10 & 11             - 12.30 - close  (room 12 booked
but will check validity of this booking and include if possible)
12/04/14                Room 10 & 11             - 12.30 - close
10/05/14                Room 10, 11 & 12         - 12.30 - close

Hope this helps

Paul

PS got a message from Simon Belshaw it seems the Barnstaple jam is now
in February 2014 and not Jan 2014 its been moved,  meetings page has
been updated.

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.