Re: [LUG] New tablet computer

On 02/01/14 00:19, Rob Beard wrote:

Saying that, I gather it's possible to attach a Bluetooth keyboard (I've
already pledged my Â50 for one of these...
http://bluetoothzxspectrum.elite-systems.co.uk).

I will look into the possibility of adding a separate keyboard. But is this possible on an iPad?

Other than that, for the pure Android experience there is the Google Nexus
tablets, or if you want something with a stylus I gather Samsung have a
Note Tablet (8 inch is it?) out now.

Yes, I have looked at the Samsung Note, which is 10 inch screen. Much the same price as an iPad.

I guess you could say, you're spoilt for choice :-)

And that, of course, is the main problem,

Neil