Re: [LUG] New tablet computer

On 01/01/14 17:49, Simon Avery wrote:

     > If your wife does much typing then maybe reconsidering is an
    option?  If
     > it's just web browsing with the odd facebook comment, she'll
    prolly  be
     > okay with a tablet and if so, the Nexus is dandy.

    You can connect a USB keyboard to just about any Android tablet.

Yes, I'm aware of the concept. But at that point, I do wonder why you
wouldn't just have a laptop instead.

I keep saying that to her, but she seems intent on getting some form of a tablet, and as it is her money she will be spending ....??

Neil