Re: [LUG] Talktalk fttc Exwick

Well.. Talktalk customer service is excellent! although they didnt fix my problem.
They answered the phone within one ring...
The guy on the phone knew what he was talking about and had already run line tests and such by the time i had finished telling him about my night out.
The call was passed to the manager where i then said how excellent talktalk service is.
I really can not reccommend them enough. They have come on leaps and bounds in the last few years.

I used to tell people to avoid talktalk now i cant reccommend them enough.

Pleased to be with them... Cheesed off that i am without internet though.

What are other peoples recent experiences with talktalk?

Yes and no, I think my one is not working, but next doors is working