Re: [LUG] facebook group

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 11:06:25AM +0000, Philip Hudson wrote:

> Diaspora gives a very FB-like experience, minus the
> exploitation and surveillance and central control

And minus all your friends.

I rather like the idea of Diaspora though, and there being a DCGLUG pod would be a
good reason for me to actually join.

But I also believe that whatever you post on a social network, you should assume to
be public, regardless of your privacy settings or how much you trust the entity
running the network.

Martijn.