Re: [LUG] Protography with Linux

On 21/12/13 06:17, L Smith wrote:

> As a serious (and experienced) amateur photographer, I want to get
> more serious but at the same time avoid getting sucked into the
> photoshop swamp and remain loyal to Linux. I do though find Gimp to be
> a pain, just wondering if there are any viable alternatives to The
> Gimp and what any "serious photographers" here might be using?
>
> Lena

you can do resize from the command line and a lot lot more with graphics
magic

for example:

gm mogrify -size 640x480 *.JPG

I know there are projects to do time lapse photography using the
raspberry pi.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.