Re: [LUG] problems with Youtube videos

On 17/12/13 13:35, Tom wrote:

We get poo service down here and flash is upset by the poo service. Use
a downloader in the browser to download the thing in one go. This allows
you to flip back and forward at leisure without making the poor flash
programmers cry onto their programming 101 books.
Tom te tom te tom

Yes, I have thought of that. But most times I just want to run the video once. And anyway, sometimes it works just fine. The problem is that, until I try to view a video, I don't know if it is going to work this time or not.

Neil