Re: [LUG] problems with Youtube videos

On 17/12/13 13:33, Martin Gautier wrote:

is it your browser? Try a different browser.

No, same problem with Opera browser.

Is it your laptop? Try a different computer.

The laptop was fine at my daughter's house.

Is it your wifi? Plug the laptop directly into the router and see what
happens.

Makes no difference. The desktop also has the same problem and that is connected to the router by cable.

Is it your router? Swap it out for a known reliable device.

I have wondered about that. Since FTTC is now available on the Holsworthy exchange, I may need to get a new router anyway.

Is it your ISP? I think that discussion has been covered well already.

Martin