[LUG] Changing subjects....

On 30/11/13 14:04, Philip Hudson wrote:

On 30 November 2013 08:54, Neil Winchurst <barnaby@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just as a matter of interest, there is no Nobel prize for mathematics.

And yet there is one for economics. :-< Is this just another one of Nobel's prejudices? There are a few such glaring gaps IIRC.

Please change the subject to OT for me, GMail prevents me. (I know, it's temporary. I'm learning the necessary esoterica for transitioning to gnus, then I'm done with Google. I swear).

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

Cut and paste can be your friend!