[LUG] Raspberry Jam (Barnstaple & Paignton)

Hello

Thanks to all who came to Exeter last Saturday, another good jam and lots of interesting projects on display. We won’t have another one now until January and I’ll confirm the date in an email in the next couple of weeks.

You may be interested to know that there will be a Raspberry Jam in Barnstaple Library on Saturday 7th December between 10:30 and 12:30 and one in Paignton Library Saturday 14th December 1:00 – 3:00 http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

See you all soon

Simon