[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
Re: [LUG] Simple programming language
- To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [LUG] Simple programming language
- From: Simon Avery <digdilem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:17:18 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=rbpFOdZ1lbVIXbpJjaTzsbvh6lIxs7rG+2IXcUVdbcY=; b=pa7VVlO6qlIGZGCgOc97mR8ON8Wi2JjauhVFsn0ZwVbG944LdEafVBU8CpCM8pn1dv dEs12hE2LnrhVMOw+eG9dZef1iyb1R2EeIqSfBO5wb/NmTm20I3G0lbkjR87q89XDG5/ 4feXyM1sK5wIWgFcK/T33U4BOsKfcRLMfnRzjqgOS2pWZKol+YzEXe/iJDW0Q7yr8Mj6 gaGHJ5ErDTZHQXBROHp/kNxP9jKwUYw5N1wZkEtH82gP1UMY+5A0DvA9bmz88xEhY2jo lyClAe9D3zGZmvRcGdoM9u/jOvejJQUdxzZccqVN7+Sao1vI1Uw/eRpgieMXCDKahLG+ YZdQ==
And ActivePerl gives perl under windows. A hugely versatile language with massive support that has many real-world uses.
It also has many tutorials, guides, probably even lesson plans!
Set an objective, pick a language that achieves that objective and is easily teachable.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG