Re: [LUG] Fibre broadband

On 14/11/2013 22:23, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On 14/11/13 20:11, Tom wrote:
I wouldn't trust to all wifi - I only ever do banking over ethernet!
Tom te tom te tom

Agreed. I do use internet banking, only ever on my desktop which is
linked to the router by cable.

Neil

I only do banking at the bank, while surrounded by security guards, with a briefcase handcuffed to me and a tin foil hat on my head and sunglasses on... Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you :-)

Rob