[ Date Index ]
[ Thread Index ]
[ <= Previous by date /
[ Next by date /
thread => ]
[LUG] Meeting in south east Cornwall
- To: dclug <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [LUG] Meeting in south east Cornwall
- From: daniel Phillips <danielphillips50@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 02:25:53 +0000
- Delivered-to: dclug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=5TZh4s/jVOk67Rhv+ycBvDjcuoNV0vb1U8dSD0R3IJY=; b=BMoHvoqG3ER8q89JGbU0nkNqbc1o6lhV+Eki8MXtfC73nNSS7Na2JIxAMUeyWomAJf p5wRACmm2D/8s+8zBOtkHm3xCAI3Ow5/JI9YvhXhlcXdI2FmLVk+OtS6mf4uQ9vTjkh3 wD7zy8IfewUsfvNrFW0avX090NY1umKkPTvBTrERhaCZpQOYGfz14StpUG0KQLnIPsuA USrSr1tf1faEVkJFmPZw9rSqqW5SCA3e+i7SERtvWqvciNi7X6VlS3ukQQmQ+Tu3N71S FTsVOaOo2x2x94TN5CwyPUCxStiHFPERtaWMmFlELvrh5wLuaWjk+WLlJ5/6Qyhz5q5t nsYQ==
Hi i'm daniel, i am putting out some feelers to see if anyone would like to meet at www.makerjunction.org
cafe once a month. It's a nice cafe situated on the Rame Peninsula in a beautiful part of the county. The cafe has wifi internet access and nice food and drinks also available. I have been very kindly asked if i could build a raspberry Pi wildlife camera to view an Owl nesting box, unfortunately i have researched into this and have not found a suitable build on the net. After talks with the runner of the project, Simon, he mentioned it would be cool if he had a meeting at the cafe once a month for tech savy people. So i have decided to ask you Linux fans. the meetings don't have to be purely about linux, but could also be about technology, design and building of inventions. The maker junction project is great and is run as a non-profitable organisation. I think it would be great if we could as a group produce the wildlife camera for maker junctions wildlife project and for the children to be able to learn about the environment around us.
So if anyone is interested in a meeting feel free to reply to this mail.
The Mailing List for the Devon & Cornwall LUG