Re: [LUG] OT: USB hub

On Thu, 7 Nov 2013 12:16:12 +0000
Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Philip,

>Yes, I know what to look for. Nothing like that present. Nice Unicode
>art BTW!

Okay, and thanks.   :-)

WRT my other post regarding them all seeming to be 5V DC, it's worth
mentioning that trying it out with a spare 5V PSU will probably do no
harm, even if the polarity is incorrect(1).  I offer no guarantee
though.  IOW, if you do try it out, you do so at your own risk.

(1)  Nearly all the DC PSUs I have with that sort of connector have the
-ve connected to the outside and +ve to the inside.

--
 Regards  _
Now would I say something that wasn't true?