Re: [LUG] OT: Antivirus Security Pro - Ransomware

She went on www.ebay.co.uk from her bookmarks as far as I know..

On 30/10/13 16:14, damian brown wrote:
this sounds like a phishing site they went on.

as you have stated it only effects windows but theres nothing stopping
the virus creators coding a mac or even linux version.

max kudos for bring it to our attention thou.

just goes to prove that sites like google, youtube and the like can
not be 100% trusted