Re: [LUG] Audio with Logitech C310 in Mint 15

On 29/10/13 17:24, Neil Winchurst wrote:
On 29/10/13 16:39, Julian Hall wrote:
Hi All,

This may seem like deja vu, especially to Neil Winchurst, Kevin and
Gordon as I've been Googling the problem and found a thread Neil in the
LUG a while back that Kevin and Gordon contributed to - among others -
discussing the issue.  Was a resolution ever found?

When I had a problem with sound on Skype, some time ago now, I went by the instructions in the following.

http://www.matthartley.com/audio-problems-with-skype-for-ubuntu/

I ran the video which is included and followed that, which worked. More recently I have installed Skype on Xubuntu 13.04. This time it just worked.

Hope that helps,

Neil

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the reply. I followed the instructions Kevin gave in his reply, and it worked! However I will keep your reply and the link just in case, as with the DVD drive that only detects when it feels like it, it happens again.

Kind regards,

Julian