Re: [LUG] Router question

Okay, Even with TalkTalk Fibre I sometimes have an Issue with YouTube video streaming.

Obviously it isn't a case of not enough bandwidth on my part I'm sure 40Mbps is fast enough to stream so I'd say perhaps there is something wrong with YouTube, unlikely - but your symptoms are not uncommon.

I didn't phone TalkTalk that would have been suicide, I turned my router off over night and changed the filters, haven't had a problem since.

Infact, I think others here can say why turning router off over night is a good thing, my limited knowledge says it helps clear static or feedback on the line.

Have you tried adjusting your MTU settings to something lower?