[LUG] Gaming on Linux

Hello folks, sorry for dragging this topic up again but it seems as though the community has achieved this goal!

I decided last night to ditch Windows once again to see how the developments have progressed since the last time I tried to game on Linux.

As we all know the gaming industry hasn't jumped fully on board yet but there are plenty of 3D games to play, Some are multiarch some take beating with a stick to work but they play flawlessly and look stunning.

I am using Debian Jessie, Steam, and Wine to play my favourite games and so far I am extremely happy with the results.

So goodbye and farewell Microsoft from a former Windows gamer.

Daniel R
morDRos