[LUG] Pi jam in Torbay - Poll

Hi

I have added a poll to the Lug website asking if people would like a
Raspberry pi Jam in Torbay, (well Pi jam) please vote and we can try and
get something put together via the library or else where,  it can't
happen f there is no one interested.

There is on in Barnstaple, Exeter  so hopefully other areas can get one
too in time.

http://dcglug.drogon.net/

thanks

Pau;

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library,
10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.