[LUG] Oddball memory strips

Hi All,

I am in the process of doing up an old Dell PC,

which runs Win XP, has two USB 1.0 ports and 2 x 256 MB of
RAM.

The USB side of things is sorted, I fitted a USB 2.0
extension
card, which works fine.

The real problem is
the memory. The two memory strips fitted
are industry-
standard 133 x 32 mm, but have their pinout
arranged
differently to most chips. These have 2 x 46 ways on
each
side, giving 184 ways total. Also their pins are closer

together than the industry standard, giving a wider gaps
between
the two connector areas. There are two nicks in the
PCB, so that
the strip cannot be inserted the wrong way
round. Sorry about the
clumsy description, but my scan of
the device was rejected on the
grounds of being over the