Re: [LUG] the H

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013, alex mclennan wrote:
dont know if anyone else spotted this,very sad really
http://www.h-online.com/

I didn't read the site very often, unless they had a nice scoop, which they regularly did (even if they sometimes hyped things a bit too much for my liking). The good thing is that their main German site continues, so we continue to see the scoops through other sites that pick them up.

Martijn.