Re: [LUG] mikutter

On 08/09/13 16:40, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 16:05:53 +0100
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

I don't use twitter but I would imagine they make money from adds and
if this removes the adds it means
Even though they have a link to click for advertisers, I never see any
on my twitter feed.  I even checked it on a computer that has browser
without plugins or extensions that block them.

I block ads on many, many web sites, and very few complain that I'm
using an adblocker.  Those that do, don't see me again.  Neither Twitter
or Facebook complain.

using this costs them so they wont like it if it becomes popular and
will try to make it not work.
They get paid whether I view them or not, but I take your point.

can you not just overload a new css to wipe out the crap?
Tom te tom te tom