Re: [LUG] mikutter

On 08/09/13 15:56, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 14:45:23 +0100
Tom <madtom1999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Tom,

I would imagine if it got popular twitter would stop it working somehow.
Maybe, but more to the point, why?  Twitter is simply a web site. All
the app does is remove all the dross, like "who to follow", etc. and
show just the tweets.  You still need to go to the web site to alter your
Twitter settings, AFAICT(1).

(1) Since I haven't figured out the settings pages yet, as I can't read
Japanese (and can't grab any of it to paste into a translator), there
/might/ be a thing or two you can set, IDK.

I don't use twitter but I would imagine they make money from adds and if this removes the adds it means
using this costs them so they wont like it if it becomes popular and will try to make it not work.
Tom te tom te tom