Re: [LUG] SFD Request: Volunteer(s) to operate Install Station

On 07/09/13 15:22, Rhys Stevens wrote:
Were is, what time, what is ...it?

Tom Brough <tombrough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 07/09/13 14:37, Neil Stone wrote:
On 09/07/13 14:15, Tom Brough wrote:
I would like to be able to offer an install station at the Exwick SFD
Event, so that anyone bringing in an old Computer/Laptop/Netbook can
get linux installed on it.

Is there anybody here willing to help with that?

Regards

Tom.

I am willing to, providing I am in the area and able to attend

Thanks Neil ... appreciate the offer

Always room for more if anyone else wants to assist Neil...

Today is getting better by the minute....

Hi Rhys,

SFD Software Freedom Day event will be held at Exwick Community Centre in Exeter on 21st September between 2:30pm and 5:30pm

http://www.yell.com/biz/exwick-community-centre-exeter-6887209/

Hope to see you there if you can make it....

Regards

Tom.